- Call for papers
- Keynote Speakers
- Latest News
- Important Dates
- Submission Guides
- Conference Program
- Conference Venue
- Contact Us
June 17, 2021
June 21, 2021
June 25-27, 2021
Paper Template (Download)
>>>Please submit your paper(word+pdf) to .
Submitted papers should be written in English, including all figures, tables, references, appendices, in WORD & PDF format, and include in the first page:
(1) the title
(2) the names and affiliations of all authors
(3) contact author’s email, address and telephone number
(4) a brief, one paragraph abstract of the paper
* A regular submission must be no less than full 4 pages and not exceed 12 pages (including the title, authors, abstract, figures, and references). The paper is limited within 4 pages, and additional page will be charged 50 USD/page(300 RMB/page).
* Any submission deviating from these guidelines will be rejected without consideration of its merit.
* It is recommended that a regular submission begin with a succinct statement of the problem being addressed, a summary of the main results or conclusions, a brief explanation of their significance, a brief statement of the key ideas, and a comparison with related work, etc.
>>>For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending ESFT 2021 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline.Online Registration System
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ESFT 2021 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener: ESFT 2021 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the filed of Latest academic research. You are welcomed to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.